If you would like your book reviewed please contact us at caligirlreviews@hotmail.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Darkroom by Poppet

I do not know where to begin with this review! The opening scenes are visceral and they sucked me right in to that very dark room. Everytime the camera flashed in the inky black of the room I could almost feel the panic and overwhelming sensations that Shauna endured. This is not a feel good book in any way shape or form. This book is about the human psyche and the societal barriers that can be destroyed through abuse and brainwashing. I recommend Darkroom and Clawback also by Poppet as informative reading to all women. Poppet has scary insights into the female mind and the scary scary places we can be led.
Pure psychological horror in its rawest form Darkroom is intense and heavy reading that left me absolutely breathless, and because I have very Noir tendancies I loved every word of it.

1 comments:

Poppet Author said...

merci mon ami x

Post a Comment