If you would like your book reviewed please contact us at caligirlreviews@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Heresy book 3 The Scorpian's Sting by Poppet



Just when you think you have Micki all figured out Poppet takes all preconceived notions and turns them upside down AGAIN!! I have never uttered so many expletives reading a book in my natural born life. I cried, I screamed, I ranted and raved. I messaged Poppet several times on her fan page and said "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!"
Eventually I came to terms with the fact that I had to just let it go and accept the inevitable. I even started appreciating the new set of circumstances and wouldn't you know it by the end of the book she did it AGAIN! There should be a warning label on this book for all pregnant women and heart patients to only read under careful advisement of their doctor.
Now I am sure you are beginning to wonder if I even liked the book at all. I mean all this emotional upheaval cannot be good can it? Oh No, let me assure you IT IS GOOD!!! Oh so very good. Heresy has become my own brand of heroine. I will read every snippet every byte or bit I can get my hands on, and The Scorpian's Sting was no exception.
In The Scorpian's Sting the group find themselves on an island literally in the middle of nowehere. I do not use the term literally frivolously in this case and you are just going to have to read the book to find out exactly what I mean. The island that springs from Poppets imagination is nothing short of spectacular! Every creature comfort and fantastical whim is catered to in this hedonistic paradise.
Once again we reap the benefits of Poppets extensive background in theology and mysticism as we are treated to incredible new insights and perspectives woven through the story. These treasures of knowledge have become the hallmark of the Heresy series. Do not expect to walk away from these books without at least some shifting of your paradigm.

Again Poppet has brought forth a massive undertaking with no less than 12000 kindle locations which is at least twice the length of a full lenght novel. The pace is fast though as is the case for all Poppet books and I still could not put the book down. I finished in less than 24 hours, albeit a sleepless 24 hours.

If you have not read this series do yourself a favor and read it!!! You will not be sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment